Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Jeans Day

This probably seems really silly and insignificant, but I'm so excited that it's "Jeans Friday!" For the past 3.5 years I wasn't able to wear jeans to work on Fridays, or ever. My previous job allowed it, and I really got used to having that casual and comfortable day. So when I found out that my new job has a casual Friday, too, I was pretty excited!

The only issue is that I really don't own any work-appropriate jeans anymore. Most of my jeans are skinny and colored. I do have a pair of not-as-skinny jeans that are nice and dark, so those are making their debut today. But I'm going to have to wear flats each time I wear them, so I'd like to get a pair of boot cut jeans so I can wear my Sperrys, too.

Why has it gotten so difficult to find nice boot cut (or any work-appropriate) jeans?! I know I'm a little more challenging because I need a longer inseam (usually 34"), but it should be simpler than this! I'm off to scour the internet. The jeans search is on! Happy Friday!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment