Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Ninja Blender

I've had my Ninja blender for several years now, and it has never failed me. I use this blender to make smoothies, soups, sauces, salsa... you name it. It really serves as both a blender and a food processor for me. 

So when I found out that my brother was in the market for a blender, I knew just what to get him for his birthday! Now before you start wondering what's so great about this blender, let me first say that my previous blender finally got pitched (ok, actually thrown in disgust) in the garbage can when I was trying to make a sauce one night, and the thing started smoking and almost caught on fire! The blades just weren't sharp enough. It couldn't even cut through ice to make a decent smoothie.

This Ninja QB900B Master Prep Revolutionary Food and Drink Maker, Gray is quite the little workhorse. It will blend anything. It's easy to clean, and I love the fact that it comes with two sizes of the base in case you just want to make a small portion of something. 

Ninja makes a complete system that comes with all sorts of gadgets, but honestly, for around $40, this is all you'd need! It's a must-have kitchen item in my book!

1 comment:

  1. We need a blender upgrade in our house. I've made lots of smoothies for the kids this summer and I'm just tired of it. This looks like a great option at an ever better price!

    ReplyDelete