Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Singles Day

It's Singles Day again over at Kelly's Korner! I created a blog post about this a few months ago, but I felt like it needed to be updated and revamped, so I decided to make a new post instead. Singles Day is an opportunity to meet other single people through blog posts. I think it's a genius idea! So... here's a little bit about me.


I'm a 28-year-old Christian girl from Florida. I've lived in Florida my whole life, but I'm not opposed to moving somewhere else whenever I find my true love! It's important to me to date a Christian guy because God is such an important part of my life. I was raised going to church every Sunday, and I attended a Christian school up until high school. Other qualities I'm looking for in a guy include someone who is ambitious and wants similar things out of life, someone who is caring, genuine, fun, and loving!


As for me, I enjoy cooking, going to concerts, traveling, being outdoors, and just hanging out with good company over some delicious food or a cup of coffee. I'm a sucker for reality tv, but I also enjoy a good baseball game (going to one is so much better than watching on tv)! I work in marketing/communications and earned my MBA in 2008. I love kids and definitely want some of my own one day. My dream is to be a great wife and mom. If you want to know anything else, please just ask! I love meeting new people! Scroll down for pictures, and check out my previous Singles Day blog post here. It includes info about my single brother, too!







In NYC at Battery Park




At Pearl Harbor on my recent trip to Hawaii

2 comments:

  1. Haha... Dear heavens we have a ton in common. Native Floridian here, as well.... and fellow Christian school girl.

    Good luck! Here's hoping for the best for both of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are gorgeous! It was fun learning more about you.

    ReplyDelete