Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Little Bit About Me

It's been about a month since I started this blog, and I realized that it's time to formally introduce myself. Plus, there's a great thing happening at Kelly's Korner today: a Singles linky party! I thought this would be a great way to tell a little more about myself. 

I'm 28 and single. I haven't dated a lot, but I've also been pretty picky. I'm looking for a guy who's driven and has goals, but who is also family-oriented and loves Jesus! That's not too much to ask for, is it?! ;) Of course, that's just the short list, but those are my main concerns. 

I've lived in FL my whole life. I'm definitely open to living in another state someday, so if the right guy lives somewhere else, that's fine! I'm really close to my family (which is the main reason I've stayed in FL so long). My parents live about 10 minutes away from me, and my brother and I were actually roommates for a little while before he moved to Dallas. I have a master's degree in business and work in marketing/communications. I enjoy cooking, being outdoors, traveling, running, and of course... shopping! I also love country music and reality TV shows, like The Bachelor! Oh, and I'm 5'8", so I'd appreciate a taller guy! ;)







All of these photos are of me and my family. My brother is single, too! He's 25, a pilot, and lives in Dallas. If you'd like to know anything else, just ask! I love meeting new people!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenna! You sound like a fabulous gal with a good head on your shoulders. Picky is good--says the old married gal who can still remember all the goobers she dated in her twenties. :D I would love to follow your blog but could not find any feed or follow buttons. Welcome to the Blogosphere, I think that you will find blogging very rewarding and fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jenna, I'm Kate and I'm coming over from Kelly's Korner link-up! I also just started blogging! We seem really similar, we are even the same height, ha! I look forward to following your blog!

    ReplyDelete