Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Pesto Pasta Salad

In one of last week's posts, I mentioned that I had a Pioneer Woman recipe to share. I couldn't decide if this was a pasta salad or a regular salad, but whatever you want to consider it, it's delicious! It was so simple, too! I whipped it up one night for dinner, and then took it for lunch for the next couple of days. 

This salad has lots of good stuff in it: pasta, tomatoes, olives, mozzarella cheese, pesto, a homemade dressing, and lettuce. Yes, lettuce. That's what makes it so different and tasty! 


For the full recipe and step-by-step pictures from the Pioneer Woman herself, just click here. You can certainly keep this meatless, or add some chicken for a more filling dinner. It's the perfect summer meal staple, and I can guarantee that you'll love it! 


1 comment: