Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Green Giant Veggie Snack Chips

Imagine my excitement when I came home from a long day at work and found a box of free snacks at my door! As a BzzAgent, I get the opportunity to receive all kinds of great, free things! I was especially thrilled to try this product because it was something I could eat, and it's a healthy snack!




Green Giant Veggie Snack Chips are a delicious, smart-snack. The sweet potato chips really remind me of Sun Chips, but they're healthier and lower in sodium! They have a great multigrain flavor that doesn't taste artificial at all. These snacks also come in a roasted veggie zesty cheddar variety, and they're basically the guilt-free version of Doritos! How awesome is that?!


I don't blog about a product unless I truly love it, and this is definitely a snack that I'll be buying on my own! Visit the Green Giant Facebook page to get a coupon for these snacks. Who knew that Green Giant could make such a great snack? They're not just veggies anymore! 


2 comments:

  1. I could honestly live on sweet potato chips, I eat them almost daily with my lunch. I'm looking forward to trying this brand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these look so tasty! I love sweet potatoes but I've never tried sweet potato chips. I am a sucker for anything that promises "sea salt" though! I may be checking out that coupon!

    ReplyDelete