Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

America's Biggest Goon

Sure, most of you know him as a decorated Olympic swimmer who gave Michael Phelps some much-needed competition, but in real life, he's America's Biggest Goon: Ryan Lochte! 

Now, let me just start by saying that Ryan is a super talented athlete. He's also a great-looking guy, but he should never, I repeat, never open his mouth! I'm a little taken back that he actually attended college! Yes, Ryan went to the University of Florida. As a Florida native, I have several friends who graduated from UF, but they are all intelligent people can who finish a sentence without losing their train of thought.
Via
Anyway, Ryan has a new show on E! I knew this was going to be quality TV at its finest, and boy was I right! This is one of the few shows that actually made me laugh out loud. I was still thinking about it the next day, and I can't wait for the next episode!! One of the finer moments is when Ryan is asked if he's a "player." He responds with, "Describe player." I think he answered that way because he honestly does not know.

Via
Ryan is a 28-year-old frat boy who is no longer in college, but still lives the college lifestyle. Basically, he's a real life Van Wilder. And he even has his own catch phrase: "Jeah!!" To get a taste of what I'm talking about, just check out this clip. And be sure to watch Ryan's new show, "What Would Ryan Lochte Do?" (Although he doesn't even know what he would do!) Sundays at 10:00 EST on E!


5 comments:

  1. Wow, just wow. Poor guy, he really should just keep his mouth closed and continue to be eye candy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started reading your blog and really enjoy it! I'm a single girl living in Nashville (just moved here in February), so I connect with a lot of your posts because I feel like we are in the same stage of life. I don't blog, I just enjoy blog surfing! Ok, I guess I used to do a book review blog, very "off and on" but I haven't posted In about a year! Anyway, I think I landed on your blog from Kelly's corner. I just had to comment on this post, because it really made me laugh! I hope you've seen the interview on youtube where the anchors cannot stop laughing when they're finished talking with Lochte...it is hilarious!! I think I may have to start watching this show, as embarrassing as that will be! haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessi! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I'm glad you're enjoying it! It sounds like we must have some things in common. That's so neat that you live in Nashville!! How do you like it? It's always been one of my favorite cities!! Where did you move from? Well, I'd love to chat more sometime! And yes, I did see that YouTube video of the news anchors interviewing Ryan Lochte!! So funny!! His show is a riot! Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  3. I really like Nashville so far, it's almost overwhelming the amount of different restaurants and activities it has to offer...I feel like I don't get out and try things enough! haha. But it's nice to know I have so many options, and now that the weather is getting nicer I'm going to be more and more motivated to explore! I moved here from Huntsville Al. I like that I'm still semi close to home and family so I can go back and visit from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is wild. I am a TN native and currently writing this from Huntsville! It is a small world. If you need any recs let me know--there is a pancake place off I65 that is fabulous, it is this quirky little hippy place that I went with my best friend who lives in Brentwood. And another pancake place close to Vanderbilt that is very popular. Apparently we like pancakes. :D

      Jenna--here is the link that I promised you: http://www.teamskelley.com/2010/08/aloha.html I hope that you have a fab trip!!!

      Delete