Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

It's a Beautiful Day

Anyone who knows me knows that I love country music... with an exception. I absolutely love Michael Bublé! I've always liked his music, but I especially become more interested in him after my very first trip to NYC this past December. Since I was excited about seeing the city at Christmas time, I decided to go get his Christmas CD and put it on my iPod so I could listen and put myself in the Christmas spirit on the plane. Well, on my last morning in New York, I walked by the Today show and was trying to get a glimpse of the news anchors, but this guy inside the studio was kind of standing in the way. Well, because I could only see the back of him, I didn't think much about it, until he turned and I realized it was Michael Buble!!! I watched Natalie Morales interview him and after I saw the video, I realized that I was at the same exact Broadway show as Michael and his wife the night before!! It was just so cool that the whole trip was Michael Buble-themed... listening to his CD on the plane, seeing him at the Today show, and sitting in the same theater watching the same show! 
I'm especially excited about his new album coming out April 23! In the meantime, I got a taste of the new music from his brand new single, "It's a Beautiful Day." This song can't help but to put you in a good mood! Have a beautiful day!





No comments:

Post a Comment