Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

BeautyBlender

Ok, so I have to admit that I was a little skeptical when I first read about the BeautyBlender. I just couldn't figure out how it could make that big of a difference on how makeup is applied. But, I was wrong!! I ordered a twin pack of these (because it was cheaper than buying just one), and I've been hooked ever since! 

Basically, the BeautyBlender is a makeup applicator/sponge that allows you to get in every crook and crevice of your face, and it blends your makeup flawlessly. The cone shape lets you use the pointy top to get around places like your nose. The BeautyBlender can be used damp or dry. I always use mine damp. I run water over it and then squeeze it all out and blot with a towel. Then, I dab my foundation on it and start "bouncing" the blender all over my face. I'm telling you... it's really so much better than blending makeup with your fingers! The best part is that it's anti-microbial, can be washed and re-used, and it will work with any type of makeup!! I promise you'll love it as much as I do! 





3 comments:

  1. I definitely want to try one of these. My mom converted and said it's the best thing ever. Thanks for linking up today! Glad we found each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you try it! I think you'll love it! I'm so glad we found each other, too. I love your blog!!

      Delete
  2. I'd love to try this! Can you find them anywhere?

    ReplyDelete