Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Ginger Salad Dressing

One of my favorite places to eat is a local restaurant that serves Japanese-style Hibachi food. I always get the veggies, and the soup and salad they serve before the meal is amazing! The salad is actually quite simple. It's just lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, shredded carrots, and a yummy ginger dressing. Well, since I discovered Makoto Ginger Dressing at my grocery store, I've been able to replicate the exact salad at home. I'm addicted to this salad and have been eating it all the time. Lucky for me, the dressing was recently buy one, get one free, so I stocked up! I even bought the orange ginger flavor, which I have yet to try. I highly recommend this salad dressing!! You can find it in the refrigerated part of your produce section.

Via
It's rare that I like any store-bought dressings, but this one doesn't disappoint. If you'd rather make your own, I've come across some recipes on Pinterest like this one. It sounds quite tasty, too!! After I run out of the Makoto dressing, I'll have to make some and see how it compares. 


No comments:

Post a Comment