Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Kellogg's Breakfast To Go

I don't know how time has gotten away from me lately, but it's been tough keeping up with things! I haven't been posting as much lately, but I'm trying to get back on track.

Anyway, in my haste in getting ready for work in the mornings, I often don't allow time to eat breakfast at home. Yes, I could, and I often plan to get up earlier and cook a nice breakfast, but then when that alarm clock goes off, I decide that I'd rather have a little more sleep over food. Enter Kellogg's Breakfast To Go.


Via

I'd read about these in a magazine or something. I can't remember where exactly I had seen them, but it was somewhere. And then while I was in the grocery store the other day, I spotted them, and it triggered my memory of wanting to try them! They come in chocolate or vanilla flavor. I bought the chocolate. 

I was really excited that these shakes have 10g of protein and 5g of fiber per bottle! They also have lots of other vitamins and minerals. But on top of being nutritious and convenient, they also taste great!! I honestly thought that the chocolate tasted just like chocolate milk. No weird artificial flavors or after tastes. It's really yummy!! I paid around $4.99 for a pack of 4, and I will say that they are also pretty filling. The first day, that's all I had for breakfast, and I was satisfied. The second day I decided I should try to get a little more protein first thing in the morning, so I also ate a Kind bar with added protein (almond, walnut, macadamia... also delish!!). 

Via

Ok, as I was writing this post, I just discovered that they also make a strawberry flavor! I didn't see those at my grocery store, but I'll check Wal-Mart or someplace like that. I bet it would be equally tasty!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, I might have to try those. I'm usually not a fan of most protein drinks but if they don't taste weird then I'm on board with that!

    ReplyDelete