Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Goodbye, Unwanted Hair

Well, I finally did it. I decided to try laser hair removal. Last Thursday I went for a free consultation, and after it was confirmed that I'd be a good candidate, I took the plunge. I'll have treatments every few weeks for about the next year and a half. 

I'm really excited about it and hoping for good results! I did my research for quite a while before I even decided to make an appointment. I checked into the type of machines used and the feedback received.


If you wait until the hair turns gray, it can't be treated. Also, if your hair is blond or red it won't work. 

I can't wait for the day that I'll no longer have to use cream bleaches, tweezers, wax, etc! I also have to stay out of sun during treatments. If I do go to the pool or anything like that, it's fine as long as I really lather on the sunscreen and keep myself covered. 

Well, here's hoping for the best, and hoping to be free on the unwanted hair in about a year and a half!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You will LOVE it. My best friend had it on her face and said it changed the way she wore makeup. Her skin is so much smoother now that she barely needs any foundation.

    ReplyDelete