Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Bachelorette Season Premiere

It's hard to believe that another season of The Bachelorette is already underway! Des Hartsock had her heart broken on The Bachelor by Sean Lowe. But in Sean's defense, he almost had no choice but to send her home. Des' brother was a real jerk to him and wanted no part of Des finding love on the show. I imagine that his tune has changed since she's now the star of the show, or if it hasn't, then Des' suitors are going to be in for a wild ride!
Via
Now onto last night's episode... To be honest, I wasn't impressed with the guys at all. But I'm usually not. It typically takes a couple weeks before I like a lot of them. There are always one or two standouts, though. For me, it was Drew, the digital marketing analyst from Arizone. He just seemed genuine and normal!! What a concept! 


Via
I also liked Ben, the entrepreneur from Dallas who has the little boy, Brody. He received the first rose, too, but it looks like Ben is the source of some drama this season, so my feelings for him might change. 

Via

I'm so glad Des sent Jonathan home before the rose ceremony! When he first got out of the limo, I thought he seemed decent, but all of that changed within about two seconds. He is a nut case! He wouldn't let up on the fact that he wanted Des to go to the fantasy sweet with him! Definitely not cool.

And what was up with the dud who high-fived her when he got out of the limo?! Not the way to treat a lady. At all. I think worst of all, though, was the guy who just didn't wear a shirt. He is not as good-looking as he thinks he is. 

It'll be interesting to see if any other guys make a good impression in the coming weeks. But as of now, I'm rooting for Drew. I'm also trying my best not to find out about any spoilers this season. It seems like just typing "Bachelorette" into Google can end up giving you all the information about who is picked! That has happened to me in the past, and it kind of ruins the whole experience of watching the show! I'd love to hear who everyone else likes this season! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment