Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Get Pin-spired: April Edition

It's April 1, so you know what that means! I'm linking up again with Mix and Match Mama, Pinterest Told Me To, and The Larson Lingo for Get Pin-spired: April edition.

I'm having so much fun with this every month! I look forward to digging in my closet and putting together some outfits that I've never tried before. My first re-creation is inspired by Alison at Get Your Pretty On. Alison is another one of my favorite bloggers, and a super sweet person who has amazing style! When I saw this outfit on her blog last week, I just knew I could make it my own! My denim top doesn't lay open as nicely as hers, and I do like her blazer better, but I think it works! I might just have to pick up that yellow necklace she's wearing, too! And the great part... it's from Target!!


Top: Gap Outlet (old)
Blazer: LC by Lauren Conrad (old)
Red skinny jeans: NY&Co. (old)

For my next look, I used the same pants and blazer, and just changed up the top! I love that I can create so many different outfits out of many of the same pieces! 



Top: LOFT (old)

My next look is nice and bright for spring! I've worn this blue and white striped top multiple times... with shorts and jeans... but I never thought to pair it with my coral skinny jeans until I saw this picture on Pinterest!



Top: LOFT (old)
Coral skinny jeans: Gap

That's it for this month! Time to start thinking about what I can put together for May!



10 comments:

  1. Love the looks! Funny that we both posted about denim shirts and LC blazers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your outfits. I think I need a black blazer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I'm so flattered to be your pin-spiration! I love how you re-created it. All three of your looks are super cute. I really love how that bright blue looks with the coral skinnies. I may have to copy that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pinned that same pic of Alison--and was going to also use it for Pinspired! But last night when I was working on the post, my chambray shirt was wrinkled and needed to be ironed and the kids were fussing for dinner and I ran out of time. Great minds think alike--you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You picked some great pinspired looks to re-create! I have the same yellow necklace that Alison has and I can't get enough of it. Well worth a trip to Target :) Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenna! You look fabulous (as always!). I love the stripe shirt and colored jeans! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenna, I like your recreation of Alison's outfit! I also love the 3rd outfit with the coral skinnies! Hope you're having a great day!
    floral&fudge

    ReplyDelete
  8. All 3 outfits are SO cute!!! Great job on your re-creations! LOVE the last one, it screams spring! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyone has coral or pink skinnies, I need a pair. I love the last one, and yes it does scream Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love love!!!

    ReplyDelete