Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

An Easter Blessing

In church this morning, the theme of the Easter service was "Isn't It Enough?" Isn't it enough that Jesus died on the cross for our sins and rose again?
Sometimes we get caught up in the problems of day-to-day life, and we wonder why. Why do my friends have this or that, but I don't? Why is God letting certain things happen to me? But we often need to take a step back and remind ourselves: isn't it enough? When we think about all the things we've been blessed with, we realize that we live a very rich life. 
Jesus is the link between us and God.
Via

I never get tired to hearing the story of how He died for us, and it always brings tears to my eyes. But the fact that He is alive today and taking us through each step of the way is just the encouragement I need. Isn't that enough? 

P.S. If you haven't seen any of The Bible on The History Channel, I highly recommend it. It will also be available on DVD beginning this Tuesday. At least watch the final chapter... the Easter story. Happy Easter to all!



No comments:

Post a Comment