Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Unruly Brows

For whatever reason, I have the most unruly eyebrows! They drive me nuts! When I was younger, I once had my mom put a professional straightener on them to try to tame them. It worked for a little while until they started to grow out again, which was about 2 days later. And because my brows are so dark against my light skin, every little hair shows. When I was a young teen, someone once suggested that I use clear mascara on my brows. I couldn't understand what that was going to do, but I thought I'd give it a try! Well, lo and behold, it was amazing!! I've been using CoverGirl Clear Mascara on my brows ever since.

It truly is a miracle product, and one of the top beauty items I can't live without! It has a perfect applicator wand, and just the right amount of "gel-ness" to hold my brows in place without feeling too stiff or sticky. If your brows are unruly like mine, give it a try! I promise you'll be hooked!


No comments:

Post a Comment