Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Shades of Spring

Spring has sprung and if you haven't already started wearing all the fun, bright colors, what are you waiting for?! We only have a short window of time before we'll be in the summer wardrobe and color rut again. I mean, when you think about it, what are the "official" summer colors? Are they red, white and blue for 4th of July? At least fall and winter have all the earth tone shades. 


Anyway, I found 3 new nail polish colors that I had to have for spring! These just scream Easter and they make me think happy, cheery thoughts! :) Below are my top 3 shades. 
Essie Mint Candy Apple



Butter London Jasper

Butter London Molly Coddled

I own all of these and I've been rotating them each time I paint my nails. And here's a funny side note about the Butter London shades. My family dog is Molly, and my aunt and uncle's dog is named Jasper! These colors were meant for me!!

I'd love to hear about other fun spring shades, whether it's nail polish, clothing, home decor, whatever!! 


2 comments:

  1. I am so excited it is finally spring! Time to break out the pink!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that mint color! I'm going for a mani today and may have to pick out something similar to that. Thanks for the pretty color inspiration! Bring on spring. :)

    ReplyDelete