Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Skintastic

I've recently come to the realization that I need to take excellent care of my skin now because it's easier to prevent problems than try to correct them. I'm not interested in baking in the sun anymore. If I'm feelin too pasty, there are plenty of decent self-tanners out there. Keeping my skin and face healthy is more important. After all, I only have one face... better take care of it!

I've been intrigued by the Clarisonic for some time now, but just couldn't justify the price. Well, I finally found a good sale on it on that was only being offered on 12/12/12 at askderm.com. They were offering 30% off plus free shipping! I caved and ordered one, and I haven't put it down since I got it! I LOVE it! My face feels so much cleaner and smoother after I use it! And the best part is that you can use whatever cleanser you like with it! No need to buy any special products. It may seem pricey, but I can vouch that it's definitely an investment worth making!

Via


No comments:

Post a Comment