Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

America's #1 Kettlecorn

I wouldn't consider myself a big popcorn eater, much less a kettlecorn eater. I like both, but it's just not something I typically buy... until now. The other night I was browsing the snack aisle at the grocery store and noticed this new product I hadn't seen before. It had a sale sign on it, and since there were only 2 bags left (I had to reach all the way to the back of the shelf), I figured it must not be that bad! (And yes, I am one of those people who judges how good something must be based on how few are left on the shelf. Hey, it always seems accurate!)

Via
I present to you... America's #1 Kettlecorn from Popcorn, Indiana. Apparently, Popcorn, Indiana is the brand and an actual place. Who knew?! The best part about this stuff, besides the amazing taste, is that it's all natural and gluten free. 

At my grocery store, they also carried a white cheddar variety, but they were all out of it. That flavor must really be good!! But when I checked out the Popcorn Indiana website, I noticed that they have tons of other flavors!! There's a store locator on their website, so you can pop in (pun intended) your zip code and find out where the products are sold. I highly recommend this stuff. It's a great snack by itself, and I'm sure it would make the perfect side for a sandwich at lunch time. Buy it now, thank me later!

post signature


1 comment:

  1. You had me at kettle corn. I've seen this at my local grocery store and will have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete