Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

What's in My Purse

button

Today I'm linking up with Erin and Mel for a Purse Party! This isn't just any party, though. We get to find out what's in each other's purses! 

Right now I'm using a pretty simple and inexpensive purse that I purchased from Old Navy a few months ago. I just happened to be in the store shopping and saw this purse on a mannequin. I thought it was a neat color and would go with everything! It definitely has, and surprisingly enough, it has held up pretty well! But, it's time for me to switch it out for something new. I just haven't quite decided what I like yet. I think I need something bright and summery.


Now, for what's inside my purse... 




I'm not one of those people who carries every possible product I might ever need in my purse. But I do have a lot of electronics!! I have my Kindle in a protective case, my camera, and my phone! No, I don't have a smart phone. And yes, I know I'm living in the Dark Ages. My brother loves to make fun of my for this, and says that if I just upgraded, I could avoid the need for a Kindle and a camera. He's right. To be honest, I never use my Kindle to read books. I use it to check email, websites, etc. Luckily, I won the Kindle in a raffle at work a few years ago, so it has come in handy for my makeshift smart phone needs! 

I also have random receipts and coupons in my purse, some Cover Girl Natureluxe gloss balm in Thistle, a tube of Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel hand cream, an empty face powder compact (because I need the mirror), my RayBan sunglasses in their case, my wallet, a nail file, and my keys. I don't think that's too bad, is it? I always think of other things I should carry, like gum, tissues, floss, contact solution, but I don't want to tote around 10 pounds on my shoulder, either!


4 comments:

  1. Hooray for Vanilla Bean Noel hand cream! That's my favorite scent of theirs & I always stock up at Christmas! :)

    -- Emily @ runninglikeamother.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, the random receipts & pieces of paper are all up in my purse.

    xoxo, Amy @ Interpret As You May

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish i still had the payment for a flip phone! I actually think I would prefer your method over my smart phone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you're totally neat and organized... I need to take lessons from you! Definitely gotta have a camera with you at all times!

    ReplyDelete