Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Lip Scrub

There is nothing worse than dry, cracked lips. It'll drive you crazy, and of course, you just want to keep licking them, even though that's drying them out even more! Even in the summer, I find myself getting dry, peeling lips. Not cool. I've used my toothbrush before to try to brush off the dead flakes, and it helps, but it's not the best solution. For Christmas, I asked for a lip scrub I read about online. I got the Vanilla Bean Sara Happ Lip Scrubb. Amazon or Nordstrom are typically the best places to buy it. It's not cheap, but if you use it regularly, it'll make such a difference! It softens your lips and exfoliates them. Plus, the vanilla bean smells so good! You can almost taste it, and believe me, I'm always tempted! But you're not supposed to eat it! You just massage it onto your lips and then wipe it off with a tissue. Simple! Soft, supple lips are just a scrub away!


3 comments:

  1. Ooooo... I can't STAND chapped lips and seem to always get them throughout our long Cleveland winters! Thanks for this suggestion... might have to try some out. Cute blog Jenna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I think you'll like the lip scrub. Let me know if you try it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does it really work? I have a cracked lip somehow from the cold and it is driving me crazy!

    ReplyDelete