Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Welcome

Hi! I'm Jenna, and I consider myself a real simple girl. I love food, cooking, fashion, beauty, entertainment... you know, the simple things in life! It doesn't take much to make me happy, but when I discover a great new recipe or product, I'm in heaven! I'll share some of my favorite things and give you a peek inside my simple life.

I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while now, but I wasn't sure I'd have the time to devote to it. Then, I decided it's about having fun and doesn't need to be treated so seriously. A friend recently told me that my dream job should be to work for Real Simple magazine because I'm full of great ideas! I started thinking about that, and I really do have lots of fun things to share with people! So, here goes nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment